Happy moment

Happy moment

Thursday 5 September 2013

How i wish...

I really admire those yogis can do every post so easily.

I have no strength on my arm...
I have no strenght on my back...

I need try hard to straighten my feet...
I cannot upside down freely and stand balance always...
(My upside down is so fragile, though i can do it after trying hard)

Although i am a yoga teacher in Buddhist society, but i do not feel like i am a teacher.  I always have pain everywhere...  I have not grab every post easily and steadily.

What shall i do, i have yet to meet a good yoga instructor in my life...

When can my life change with spiritual yoga and enjoy life?

I can say, i really love yoga... But when i see photo of myself in yoga post, i am so extremely MALU (embarassed)...

Sadly, I do not reach the STANDARD at all...

I hope one day.... I will be expert in it!

Hope the day to come!

Om A Ra Ba Za Na Dih
Wish Manjushri Boddhisatva Inspire Me!



I also hope to learn Aerial Yoga!
One day, i have my own studio!!!!
虽然是白日梦, 但,希望。。。 有梦想,有明天!!

No comments:

Post a Comment